MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 372, 2022International Conference on Science and Technology 2022 “Advancing Science and Technology Innovation on Post Pandemic Through Society 5.0” (ICST-2022)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Design Technology and Information System|
|Published online||08 December 2022|
- M. Mohaimenuzzaman, S. M. Monzurur Rahman, M. Alhussein, G. Muhammad, and K. Abdullah Al Mamun, “Enhancing Safety in Water Transport System Based on Internet of Things for Developing Countries,” Int. J. Distrib. Sens. Networks, vol. 2016, no. February, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Aslam, M. P. Michaelides, and H. Herodotou, “Internet of Ships: A Survey on Architectures, Emerging Applications, and Challenges,” IEEE Internet Things J., vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 9714–9727, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Tang and N. N. Shao, “Design and research of integrated information platform for smart ship,” 2017 4th Int. Conf. Transp. Inf. Safety, ICTIS 2017 - Proc., pp. 37–41, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. De, A. Choudhary, and M. K. Tiwari, “Multiobjective Approach for Sustainable Ship Routing and Scheduling with Draft Restrictions,” IEEE Trans. Eng. Manag., vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 35– 51, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Snyder, “Literature review as a research methodology: An overview and guidelines,” J. Bus. Res., vol. 104, no. August, pp. 333–339, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- D. Ushakov, E. Dudukalov, E. Kozlova, and K. Shatila, “ScienceDirect ScienceDirect The Internet of Things impact on smart public transportation The Internet of Things impact on smart public transportation,” Transp. Res. Procedia, vol. 63, pp. 2392–2400, (2022). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhou, C. Gao, X. Xu, F. Shen, and Z. Guo, “A detection and tracking method based on monopulse radar in FSK mode applied in smart transportation systems,” IEEE Reg. 10 Annu. Int. Conf. Proceedings/TENCON, vol. 2017-Decem, no. 11505043, pp. 366–368, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Vector icon: https://www.flaticon.com/ (2022). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.