MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 365, 20222022 3rd ISC International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Control in Biomedical Engineering (ISC-BE 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 October 2022|
- Caili Pei. The globalization strategy of my country's national traditional sports culture [J]. Sports, 2017, (22): 145-146. [Google Scholar]
- Liping Ren. Thoughts on the inheritance and development of traditional minority sports culture in the Internet+ era—Taking Tujia as an example [J]. Contemporary Sports Science and Technology, 2018, 8(10): 161+163. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Chen, Yaping Ling. Research on the digital inheritance model of South China Sea marine folk sports under the background of "One Belt and One Road" [J]. Journal of Nanjing Institute of Physical Education, 2018 (6): 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- Hua Zhang. Analysis on the digital protection of traditional national sports [J]. Contemporary Sports Science and Technology, 2019, 9(20): 188-189. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Zhou, Junhui Tan, Jun Meng. Research on the Protection and Inheritance of Guangxi National Traditional Sports Culture in the Digital Age [J]. Sports Science and Technology, 2019, 40(3): 69-70. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.