MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 364, 2022International Conference on Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR 2022)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting - Repair Methods, Materials and Techniques|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- Akira Eriguchi, Hiromi Fujiwara, Hayato Itaya, Toru Wakabayashi, Shunsuke Otani, Yukitoshi Isaka, Detection sensitivity of iron-foil corrosion sensor in simulated concrete solution, XV International Conference on Durability of Building Materials and Components, DBMC 2020, Barcelona, Pages 709-716 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Akira Eriguchi, Wireless Monitoring system for reinforcement corrosion detection, CONCRETE, Vol.56, Issue 01, Pages 17-18 (2022). [Google Scholar]
- P. Schiessl, M, Raupach, Monitoring System for the Corrosion Risk of Steel in Concrete Structure, CONCRETE INTERNATIONAL, Vol.14, No.7, Pages 52-55 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- M, Raupach, P. Schiessl, Monitoring the Risk of Reinforcement Corrosion Using the ExpansionRing-System, Proceedings of the 1st fib Congress, Vol.2, Pages 171-178 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Yosuke Azuma, Shinichi Miyazato, Takashi Ayata, Kouzou Mukai, Forecast of Corrosion Initiation Period for Steel in Mortar Using Sacrificial Electrode, Journal of the Society of Materials Science, Japan, Vol.57, Issue 10, Pages 1025-1030 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.