MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 363, 20225th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2022)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2022|
- Kennel R., Linder A., Linke M., et al. Generalized predictive control (GPC)-ready for use in drive applications. IEEE, 2001: 1839–1844 vol. 1834. [Google Scholar]
- Linder A., Kanchan R., Kennel R., Stolze P. ModelBased Predictive Control of Electric Drives. Cuvillier. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xiaodong, Cheng Zhiping, Jiao Liucheng, et al. Permanent magnet linear synchronous motor simulation model study. Mining Machinery. 2006, 34 (7): 84–87. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fuzhong, Wang Xudong, Jiao Liucheng, et al. Synchronous motor electromagnetic force angle and the maximum thrust control strategies. Coal Society. 2001, 26 (3), p. 307–312. [Google Scholar]
- Y. S. Huang and C. C. Sung, et al. Implementation of sliding mode controller for a linear synchronous motor based on direct thrust control theory. IET Control Theory Appl. 2010, p. 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinkun Sliding model variable structure control MATLAB simulation. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- José Rodríguez, Jorge Pontt, César A. Silva, et al. Predictive Current Control of a Voltage Source Inverter. IEEE transaction on industrial electronics. vol. 54, NO. 1, february, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S. Alireza Davari, Davood Arab Khaburi, and Ralph Kennel, et al. An Improved FCS-MPC Algorithm for an Induction Motor With an Imposed Optimized Weighting Factor. IEEE transaction on industrial electronics, vol. 27, NO. 3, march 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yi-Sheng Huang, Cheng-Chung Sung, et al. Function-Based Controller for Linear motor Control Systems. IEEE transaction on industrial electronics, vol.57, NO. 3, march, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.