MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Theme 7 - Performance Evaluation|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Broomfield, J. P. (1996) “Corrosion of Steel in Concrete: Understanding, Investigation and Repair.” Spon Press. [Google Scholar]
- Montemor, M. F., Simoes, A. M. P., & Ferreira, M. G. S. (2003). Chloride-induced corrosion on reinforcing steel: from the fundamentals to the monitoring techniques. Cement and concrete composites, 25(4-5), 491–502. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McGrath, P. F., & Hooton, R. D. (1999). Re-evaluation of the AASHTO T259 90-day salt ponding test. Cement and Concrete Research, 29(8), 1239–1248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taylor, P. C. (2013). Curing concrete. CRC press, Taylor and Francis Group. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rupnow, T. D., & Icenogle, P. J. (2012). Surface resistivity measurements evaluated as alternative to rapid chloride permeability test for quality assurance and acceptance. Transportation research record, 2290(1), 30–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Larrard, F., & Sedran, T. (1994). Optimization of ultra-high-performance concrete by the use of a packing model. Cement and concrete research, 24(6), 997–1009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hasnat, A., & Ghafoori, N. (2021). Properties of ultra-high performance concrete using optimization of traditional aggregates and pozzolans. Construction and Building Materials, 299, 123907. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meng, W., Valipour, M., & Khayat, K. H. (2017). Optimization and performance of cost-effective ultra-high performance concrete. Materials and structures, 50(1), 1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karim, R., Najimi, M., & Shafei, B. (2019). Assessment of transport properties, volume stability, and frost resistance of non-proprietary ultra-high performance concrete. Construction and Building Materials, 227, 117031. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith, D. (2007). The development of a rapid test for determining the transport properties of concrete (Doctoral dissertation, University of New Brunswick, Department of Civil Engineering). [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Funk, D.R. Dinger, Predictive process control of crowded particulate suspensions, applied to ceramic manufacturing, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, USA, 1994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C230 / C230M-14, Standard Specification for Flow Table for Use in Tests of Hydraulic Cement, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2021, www.astm.org. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM C39 / C39M-20, Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2020, www.astm.org. [Google Scholar]
- Kevern, J. T., Halmen, C., Hudson, D. P., & Trautman, B. (2016). Evaluation of surface resistivity for concrete quality assurance in Missouri. Transportation Research Record, 2577(1), 53–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tat, S. (2018). Surface Resistivity for Concrete Quality Assurance (MS dissertation, University of Nevada, Las Vegas). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.