MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 361, 2022Concrete Solutions 2022 – 8th International Conference on Concrete Repair, Durability & Technology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Theme 1 - Case Studies: Part 1 - Assessment|
|Published online||30 June 2022|
- Wroclaw architecture lexicon (collective publishing) (Via Nova, 2015) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkowski, G. Dmochowski, Selected constructional problems of adaptation of historical industrial buildings for residential purposes, Proc. of 7th Symposium „General Building”, Bydgoszcz, Poland, 2011 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brzecki, Reconstruction, renovation and change of use of the historic grain elevator "Odra" into a residential, multi-family building with services on the ground floor (MOIARCHITEKCI design office, 2018) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- http://dolny-slask.org.pl [Google Scholar]
- Archival documentation. Building Archive of the City of Wroclaw (in Polisha) [Google Scholar]
- J. Olek, J. Śliwiński J., Possibilities of testing solid ceramic bricks with non-destructive methods, Technical Transactions, no. 1, 1977 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gruszczynski, P. Matysek, Estimation of masonry walls strength based on drilled cores tests, Technical Transactions, 3-B, vol. 19, 2011 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schrank, Materialeigenschaften historischen Ziegelmauerwerks im Hinblick auf Tragfaehigkeitsberechnungen am Beispiel der Leipziger Bundwand, Das Mauerwerk Zeitschrift fuer Technik und Architektur, no. 10, 2002 (in German). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.