MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 356, 20222022 2nd International Conference on Advanced Energy, Power and Electrical Engineering (AEPEE2022)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||14 March 2022|
- Wang Wei, Zhang Jing, Zheng Jiankang, Ouyang Benhong. Effect of steep wave process on breakdown characteristics of intermediate joint during closing [J]. Wire & Cable, 2018 (05): 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Fangda, Yang Xu, Pan Cheng, Yao Yuhang, Jiang Yi, Zhang Jing, Wang Luliang. Identifying insulation defects of XLPE cable with suppressing the influence of PD aging [J]. Electrotechnics Electric, 2020 (04): 16-24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Cheng Lin, Song Pengxian, Liu Jiping, Wang Wei. Analysis on thermal state of high voltage cable terminal based on silicone oil degradation characteristics [J]. Insulating Materials, 2020, 53 (03): 89-93. [Google Scholar]
- P. Song, Z. Meng, X. Li, M. Zhu, Y. Yu and S. Fang, “A Case Study on Ablation Breakdown of High Wall Cable Buffer Layer, ” 2020 IEEE International Conference on High V Engineering and Application (ICHVE), 2020, pp. 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chenying, Li Hongze, Chen Jie, et al. Analysis of buffer layer discharge problem of high voltage XLPE power cable[J]. Electric Power Engineering Technology, 2018, 37(2):61-66. [Google Scholar]
- Charles Q S. Failure analysis of three 230 kV XLPE cables[C]//2010 IEEE/PES Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, Latin America: 22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhiyong, Zhang Jing. Discharge characteristics of buffer layer of 110 kV XLPE power cables with different cross sections[J]. Cable technology, 2014 (3): 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhiyong, Zhang Jing. Discharge characteristics of metal sheath and insulation shield of high voltage XLPE cable[J]. Cable technology, 2013 (3): 3-9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Wang Wei, Xu Mingzhong, song Pengxian, Li Wenjie, Ouyang benhong. Mechanism analysis of axial surface ablation failure of buffer layer of high voltage cable [J]. Power engineering technology, 2020, 39 (03): 180-184. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Ouyang benhong, Xu Mingzhong, Zhang Jing, Yan Youxiang. Preliminary analysis of ablation of cable buffer layer [J]. Wire and cable, 2019 (05): 5-10. [Google Scholar]
- Ouyang benhong, Li Wenjie, Liu Ying, Lian Rui. Ablation Mechanism of Waterblocking Buffer Layer in HV XLPE Cables [J]. High Voltage Engineering, 2021, 47 (09): 3153-3162. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.