MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Hu Shuchang, Zhao Xiaoqin, Liu Zhenyou. Research and practice of evaluation index system of teachers’ classroom teaching quality. Journal of Gannan Medical College, 2001, 1: 76-79. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Enying, Lv Jia. Research on multiclass classification algorithm based on binary tree SVM. Journal of Chongqing Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2016, 33(3): 103-106. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanling, Su Yidan. Application of improved binary tree support vector machine in multi-classification. Computer Technology and Development, 2014, 7: 181-184. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanling. Application of BT-SVM multi-classification algorithm in teaching quality evaluation. Thesis for master degree: Guangxi University, P.R.China, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Cheong S. Support vector machines with binary tree architecture for multi –class classification. Neural Information Processing-Letters and Reviews, 2004, 2(3): 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Baichao, Wang Jianyu, Bo Yuming. Binary tree SVM multi-class classification algorithm with feature selection. Computer Engineering and Design, 2010,31(12): 2823-2825. [Google Scholar]
- Hsu Chih-Wei, Lin Chih-Jen. A comparison of methods for multi-class support vector machines. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 2002, 13(2): 415-425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Liang. An improved SVM based multi-class classification algorithm. Computer Applications and Software, 2014, 31(12): 233-236. [Google Scholar]
- Xia Siyu, Pan Hong, Jin Lizuo Multi-class SVM method based on non-balanced binary tree. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2009, 45(17): 167-169. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhaoqing, Chen Yao. An overview of multi-class algorithm based on support vector machine. Journal of Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University. 2015, 30(5): 442-446. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lijie. Teaching quality evaluation model based on neural network. Vocational Education Research, 2005(7): 150-151. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Shiguan, Su Rina. Application of fuzzy neural network in the quality evaluation of classroom teaching. Computer Simulation, 2008, 25(5): 287-289. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.