MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- He K, Gkioxari G, Dollár P, et al. Mask r-cnn[C]//Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on computer vision. 2017: 2961-2969. [Google Scholar]
- Koirala A, Walsh K B, Wang Z, et al. Deep learning for real-time fruit detection and orchard fruit load estimation: Benchmarking of ‘MangoYOLO’[J]. Precision Agriculture, 2019, 20(6): 1107-1135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peña-Barragán J M, Ngugi M K, Plant R E, et al. Object-based crop identification using multiple vegetation indices, textural features and crop phenology[J]. Remote Sensing of Environment, 2011, 115(6): 1301-1316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan B, Fan P, Lei X, Liu Z, Yang F. A Real-Time Apple Targets Detection Method for Picking Robot Based on Improved YOLOv5. Remote Sensing. 2021; 13(9):1619. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Deng L, Yang C, et al. Enhanced YOLOv3 Tiny Network for Real-Time Ship Detection From Visual Image[J]. IEEE Access, 2021, 9: 16692-16706. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Girshick R. Fast r-cnn[C]//Proceedings of the IEEE international conference on computer vision. 2015: 1440-1448. [Google Scholar]
- Laroca R, Zanlorensi L A, Gonçalves G R, et al. An efficient and layout‐independent automatic license plate recognition system based on the YOLO detector[J]. IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 2021, 15(4): 483-503. [Google Scholar]
- Tian Y, Yang G, Wang Z, et al. Apple detection during different growth stages in orchards using the improved YOLO-V3 model[J]. Computers and electronics in agriculture, 2019, 157: 417-426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu W, Yin Y, Wang X, et al. Face detection with different scales based on faster R-CNN[J]. IEEE transactions on cybernetics, 2018, 49(11): 4017-4028. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.