MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- I. Almeida, C. Jung. Crowd flow estimation from calibrated cameras[J]. Machine Vision and Applications, 2020, 32(1):312-320. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cao, T. Simon, S. Wei and Y. Sheikh. Realtime Multi-person 2D Pose Estimation Using Part Affinity Fields[C], 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Honolulu, HI, USA, 2017, 1302-1310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Patruno, R. Marani, G. Cicirelli, et al. People re-identification using skeleton standard posture and color descriptors from RGB-D data[J]. PATTERN RECOGNITION, 2019, 89:77-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Wouwe, L. H. Ting, F. D. Groote. Interactions between initial posture and task-level goal explain experimental variability in postural responses to perturbations of standing balance[J]. Journal of Neurophysiology, 2021, 125(2):586-598. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yingzhuo Yu. Detection of Abnormal Behavior and Posture Recognition Based on Characteristics of Human Motion[D]. Xidian University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. Kuang, M. Guo, Y. L. Peng, et al. Learner posture recognition via a fusing model based on improved SILTP and LDP[J]. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2019, 78(21):30443-30456. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cao, F. Xue, Y. Y. Chi, et al. Effective spatio-temporal semantic trajectory generation for similar pattern group identification[J]. International Journal of Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 2020, 11(2):287-300. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Partlow, C. Gibson, J. Kulon. 3D posture visualisation from body shape measurements using physics simulation, to ascertain the orientation of the pelvis and femurs in a seated position -ScienceDirect[J]. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2021, 198 [Google Scholar]
- Lin ChuanBi, Dong Ziqian, Kuan WeiKai, Huang YungFa. A Framework for Fall Detection Based on OpenPose Skeleton and LSTM/GRU Models[J]. Applied Sciences, 2020,11(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.