MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Computing Methods and Computer Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Li Honhjun, Liu Rong,Han Fuchun. Research on Task Scheduling Based on Communication Satellite Resources. The 9th China Satellite Communication Broadcasting and Television Technology International Conference and New Equipment Exhibition. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- He Yan, Zhang Haiyong, Ren Zhong. Research on GEO Satellite Communication Resource-Task Analysis and Modeling Match. Aerospace Control, 2014, 32(06):44-49+56 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Yusheng, Jiang Honglei, Dong Yanlei, Geng Jizhao, Liu Yuexiao. Research of Dynamic Scheduling Method of Communication Satellite Resources Based on Genetic Algorithm. Radio Engineering, 2017, 47(06):20-23. [Google Scholar]
- Mirjalili S, Lewis A. The whale optimization algorithm[J]. Advances in engineering software, 2016, 95: 51-67. [Google Scholar]
- Mostafa A, Hassanien A E, Houseni M, et al. Liver segmentation in MRI images based on whale optimization algorithm[J]. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2017, 76(23): 24931-24954. [Google Scholar]
- Prakash D B, Lakshminarayana C. Optimal siting of capacitors in radial distribution network using whale optimization algorithm[J]. Alexandria Engineering Journal, 2017, 56(4): 499-509. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jiya, Wang Yan, Ji Zhicheng. Journal of system simulation, 2017, 29(09):2189-2197. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Kun, Tan Shaochang. Uav route planning based on improved whale optimization algorithm [J]. Acta aeronautica et astronautica sinica, 2020, 41(S2):107-114. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tao, Ryad Chellali. Whale algorithm with Nonlinear Weights and Convergence factors [J]. Microelectronics and computer, 2019, 36(01):11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lei, Bai Keqiang, Dan Zhihong, Zhang Song, Liu Zhigui. A whale optimization algorithm for global search strategy [J]. Journal of small microcomputer systems, 2020, 41(09):1820-1825. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.