MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Xu Yong, Chen Hong, Luo Yi. Exploration of the application of intelligent energy station under the ubiquitous power Internet of things [J]. Public power, 2019, 34(08): 7–8. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xi, Fu Wei, Ji Qingchuan, et al. Research on comprehensive benefit measurement system of comprehensive energy service project [J]. Hunan electric power, 2019, 39(06): 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Kexin, Peng Peng, Kong Jing, et al. Research on energy efficiency evaluation method of transmission network based on analytic hierarchy process [J]. Electrical measurement & instrumentation, 2016, 53(3): 23–26. [Google Scholar]
- Luo Zhikun, Liu Xiaoxiao, Chen Xingying, et al. Power automation equipment, 2017, 37(03): 132–138. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hua, Zhou Bo, JIANG Keteng, et al. Journal of Electric Power Systems and Automation, 2020:1–10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ding, Shenyang Wu, Shao Zhu, et al. Quantitative analysis of key influencing factors of New energy consumption in Hunan Power Grid [J]. Hunan Electric Power, 201, 41(02): 65–69. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Lin, cheng long, zhang cong, et al. Quantitative analysis of key influencing factors of new energy consumption in hunan power grid [J]. Hunan electric power, 2021, 41(02): 65–69. [Google Scholar]
- He Yin-guo, WU Shu-sheng, Wen Ming, et al. Multi-objective Cooperative economic Dispatch considering SVC and Energy Storage Connected to power grid [J]. Hunan Electric Power, 2019, 41(2): 1–8, 14. [Google Scholar]
- Chen jia, Chen huoyan, wen Ming, et al. Prediction of medium and long term power demand in hunan province [J]. Hunan electric power, 2018, 38(06): 20–24. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao xiaodong, li feng, fu leilei, et al. Analysis of total factor energy efficiency of provincial industry from the perspective of low-carbon economy [J]. Hunan electric power, 2018, 38(01): 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunxia, ZHAO Xiangguang, LU Jinduo, et al. Study on Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Method of Secondary Equipment Efficiency in Smart Substation [J]. Electrotechnical Technology, 2020(11): 136–139. [Google Scholar]
- Lei yi, zhang hua, Zhou bo, et al. Comparative analysis of energy efficiency standards of distribution transformer [J]. Transformer, 2020, 57(05): 57–61. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Rudong, Liu Lei, Liao Min. Comparison of energy efficiency of AC and DC power distribution in optical storage and Charging stations [J]. Journal of Electrical Systems and Automation, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xingxing. Research on Energy Efficiency Evaluation Method and Application of power grid Equipment [D]. Hunan University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Xianfeng, LI Luping, Yin Xiaobo, et al. Research on energy Efficiency Evaluation method and Application of power grid Equipment [D]. Hunan University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Nie Jianchun, Zhang Zhen, Zhang Xiaoyan, et al. Energy saving design of substation building in Inner Mongolia [J]. Inner Mongolia electric power technology, 2018, 36(06): 43–46. [Google Scholar]
- Du Dong. Pang qinghua. Wu yan. Modern comprehensive evaluation method and case selection [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua university press, 2015, 15 -- 24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.