MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- There have been nine financial crises in history, and the whole world has been affected. Retrieved July 29, 2019 from http://www.360doc.com/content/19/0729/22/33209086_851764484.shtml [Google Scholar]
- The economic crisis. Retrieved from https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E7%BB%8F%E6%B5%8E%E5%8D%B1%E6%9C% BA/631674?fr=aladdin [Google Scholar]
- Yuqi Zhang, Huan Wang, KexinZeng. Impact of COVID-19 on China's regional economy. Journal of Hubei University of Economics (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2021, 18(04):47–49. [Google Scholar]
- Youxin Wang, Yifan Wang, Hanfang Yang. Types of External Shock and China's Economic Cycle Fluctuation --Also on the Effectiveness of Macroprudential Policies. International financial research, 2021(03):14–26. [Google Scholar]
- Lilin Zhao. Influences of COVID-19 on China’s economy and industries. Trade show economic, 2021(03):41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Qinjun Lu, Shuoyue Fen, Ting Su. During the fight against COVID-19, the “Internet Plus Medical Service” has demonstrated its advantages. Health care for middle aged and elderly, 2020(12):8–9. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Chen. Thinking on the educational mode caused by public emergencies. Journal of higher education, 2021(10):62–65. [Google Scholar]
- ZhongHua Ning. Social media and public opinion response in COVID-19 epidemic [J]. Research on Information Security, 2021, 7(02):155–165. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.