MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Calvão Filipe, Archer Matthew. Digital extraction: Blockchain traceability in mineral supply chains[J]. Political Geography, 2021, 87. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Min, Huang Haibo, Yang Shuaifeng. Distributed authentication scheme for Industry Internet Platform application based on consortium blockchain[J]. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2021, 1856 (1). [Google Scholar]
- G. A. Kabatiansky. Traceability Codes and Their Generalizations[J]. Problems of Information Transmission, 2019, 55(3). [Google Scholar]
- Aneta Zofia Dąbrowska, Dorota Zajkowska, Adam Więk, Sylwester Rybaczek. Safety of dairy products in the light of consumer surveys[J]. Journal of Education, Health and Sport, 2017,7(12). [Google Scholar]
- Qing Ying Zhang, Jing Liu. Fresh Food Quality Assurance System and Tracing Technology[J]. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 2649. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.