MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- LI Jie, PENG Qi-yuan, YANG Yu-xiang. Passenger Flow Prediction for Guangzhou-Zhuhai Intercity Railway[J]. JOURNAL OF SOUTHWEST JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY, 2020(1):41–51.Based on SARIMA Model. [Google Scholar]
- LI Li-hui, ZHU Jian-sheng, XU Yan, etl. Study on Forecast Methods of Passenger Flow Spatial Distribution for Beijing-Shanghai High-speed Railway[J]. RAILWAY TRANSPORT AND ECONOMY, 2017, 039(006):32–36. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jin, XU Jun-xiang, GUO Jing-ni. Forecasting method of induced passenger flow for Sichuan-Tibet railway based on improved MD model[J]. Journal of Southeast University (English Edition), 2020, v.36(01):101–109. [Google Scholar]
- SONG Wen-bo, ZHAO Peng, LI Bo. High-speed Railway Ticket Allocation Considering Dynamic Ticket Booking Demand[J]. JOURNAL OF THE CHINA RAILWAY SOCIETY, 2019, 041(009): 20–27. [Google Scholar]
- XU Sheng-bo. Real-time Prediction of Subway Passenger Travel Destinations Based on Automated Fare Collection Data[J]. Journal of Transportation Engineering and Information, 2019, 017(002):81–90. [Google Scholar]
- HUAN Ning, XIE Qiao, YE Hong-xia, etl. Real-time Forecasting of Urban Rail Transit Ridership at the Station Level Based on Improved KNN Algorithm[J]. Journal of Transportation Systems Engineering and Information Technology, 2018, 18(05):121–128. [Google Scholar]
- YAO Enjian, ZHOU Wenhua, ZHANG Yongsheng. Real-time Forecasting of Entrance and Exit Passenger Folw for Newly Opened Station of Urban Rail Transit at Initial Stage[J]. China Railway Science, 2018, 39(02): 119–127. [Google Scholar]
- Zaharia M, Chowdhury M, Franklin M, Shenker S, Stoica I.Spark: Cluster Computing with Working Sets.HotCloud 2010.2010. [Google Scholar]
- Friedman J. Additive logistic regression: a statistical view of boosting[J]. Ann. Statist, 2000, 28. [Google Scholar]
- YE Yu-ling, WANG Yi-shi. Research on Travel Model Choice Behavior in ShangHai-GuangZhou Transport Corridor[J]. JOURNAL OF THE CHINA RAILWAY SOCIETY, 2010, 32(4): 13–17. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.