MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Zhang G. (2010). Study on Key Techniques of Energy Fed Traction Power System for Urban Mass Transit. (Doctoral dissertation, Beijing Jiao tong University). [Google Scholar]
- Vasudevan, V., & Fan, X. . (2008). An acceleration model for lead-free (SAC) solder joint reliability under thermal cycling. Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 2008. ECTC 2008. 58th. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- C. Göbl, & Faltenbacher, J. . (2011). Low temperature sinter technology die attachment for power electronic applications. 2010 6th International Conference on Integrated Power Electronics Systems. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Yutong Lu, & Gang Zhang, J. .(2015). Control Method and Application of Energy-Fed Traction Power Supply Device. International Conference on Electrical and Information Technologies for Rail Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- Yi, Z., Wang, H., Wang, Z., Yang, Y., & Blaabjerg, F. . (2017). Impact of lifetime model selections on the reliability prediction of IGBT modules in modular multilevel converters. 2017 IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE). IEEE. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.