MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Zhang Xiaoyan 2001 Design and experimental study of dusting system by fine water spay (Beijing: Industrial Safety and Environmental Protection) p 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Li Weikang, Yang Xin. 2006 Research in Mathematics Model of Electrostatics Dust Removal System of Selecting Coal Works (Beijing: Coal Mine Machinery) p 43–45 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou WX and Yu ZH 2004 Multifractality of drop breakup in the air-blast nozzle atomization process (New York: Physical Review E Statistical Nonlinear & Soft Matter Physics) p 175–181 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chi, Zhang Rongwei. 2006 Experimental investigation on atomization of an air-blast atomizer with plain-orifice nozzle and dual-swirl cup (Beijing: Journal of Aerospace Power) p 805–809 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Jun, Chen Mozhi. 2005 Experimental study on Twin-Fluid Air-Blast Nozzle Atomization Under High Ambient pressures (Beijng: Journal of Combustion Science and Technology) p 384–387 [Google Scholar]
- Heidenreich S, Ebert F. Condensational droplet growth as a preconditioning technique for the separation of submicron particles from gases (New York: Chemical Engineering & Processing) p 235–244 [Google Scholar]
- Vapnik V N 1998 Statistical learning theory (New York: John Wiley and Sons) p 1977 [Google Scholar]
- Kim K, Lee J M. 2005 A novel multivariate regression approach based on kernel partial least squares with orthogonal signal correction (New York: Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems) p 79(2) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.