MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Mathematical Science and Application|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- Deb K, Pratap A, Agarwal S and Meyarivan T, “A fast and elitist multiobjective genetic algorithms: NSGA-II,” J. IEEE Trans Evol Comput, vol. 40, no.8, pp.182–197,2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du H Z, Xia N, Jiang J G et al, “A Monte Carlo enhanced PSO algorithm for optimal QoM in multi-channel wireless networks,” Journal of Computer Science and Technology, VOL.28, no.3,pp. 553–563, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kennedy J and Eberhart R, “Particle swarm optimization,” In Proceedings os IEEE International Conference on Neural Networks, 1995, pp. 1942–1948. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harada K, Sakuma J, Ono I, and Kobayashi S, “Constraint-handling method for multi-objective function optimization: Pareto descent repair operator,” In Proc. Int. Conf. Evol. Multi-Criterion Opt., Matshushima, Japan, 2007, pp. 156–170. [Google Scholar]
- Young N, “Blended ranking to cross infeasible regions in constrained multi-objective problems,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Comput. Intell. Modeling, Control and Automation, and Int. Conf. Intell.Agents, Web Technologies and Internet Commerce, Sydney, Australia. 2005. pp. 191–196. [Google Scholar]
- Aidanpaa J, Anderson J, and Angantyr A.. “Constrained optimization based on a multi-objective evolutionary algorithm,” In Proc. Cong. Evol. Comput., Canberra, Australia. 2003. pp. 1560–1567. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan W Q, Liu Y S, Zhao J J and Wang H W, “Pattern-based integration of system optimization in mechatronic system design,” Advances in Engineering Software, Vol.98, pp.23–37, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dash R, Sa P K, Majhi B, “Particle swarm optimization based support vector regression for blind image restoration,” Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Vol.27, pp.989–995, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mani A, “A novel hybrid constraint handling technique for evolutionary optimization,” IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Compuation, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Omeltschuk L, “Heterogeneous constraint handling for particle swarm optimization,” IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Compuation, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H B, Rangaiah G P, “An efficient constraint handling method with integrated differential evolution for numerical and engineering optimization,” Computers and Chemical Engineering, Vol.37, pp. 74–88, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C J, Lin Q, Gao L and Li X Y, “Backtracking search algorithm with three constraint handling methods for constrained optimization problems,” Expert Systems with Applications, Vol42, no.31, pp.7831–7845,2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mario G F, Eduardo R T and Gregorio T P. “Constraint-handling through multi-objective optimization: The hydrophobic-polar model for protein structure prediction,” Computers & Operations Research, Vol.53, pp.128–153, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu LZ, Mu H B and Yang J H. “Generic constraints handling techniques in constrained multi-criteria optimization and its application,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol.244, no.2, pp. 576–591, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clerc, M, “The swarm and the queen: towards a deterministic and adaptive particle swarm optimization,” In: Proceedings of the IEEE congress on evolutionary computation, vol. 3, pp. 1951–1957, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- P. P, M.R. Thansekhar, R. Saravanan, “Multi Objective Design Optimization of Two Bar Truss Using NSGA-Ⅱ and TOPSIS,” Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 984, pp.419–424, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.