MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 355, 20222021 International Conference on Physics, Computing and Mathematical (ICPCM2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Investigation in Physics and Materials|
|Published online||12 January 2022|
- M. K. Camlibel, S. S, and M. Cao. Comments on ‘Controllability analysis of multi-agent systems using relaxed equitable partitions’. International Journal of Systems, Control and Communications, 4(1/2):72–75, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. M, S. S, M. M, M. K. Camlibel, and A. Bicchi. Interacting with networks: How does structure relate to controllability in single-leader, consensus network? Control Systems Magazine, 32(4): 66–73, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. S, M. M, and A. Bicchi. Controllability analysis of multiagent systems using relaxed equitable partitions. International Journal of Systems, Control and Communications, 2(1/2/3): 100–121, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- A. A, M. M, M. M, and M. Egerstedt. Controllability of multi-agent systems from a graph theoretic perspective. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 48(1): 162–186, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Yazicioglu, W. W, and M. Egerstedt. A tight lower bound on the controllability of networks with multiple leaders. In Proc. of the 51st IEEE conference on Decision and Control, pages 1978–1983, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. S, M. K. Camlibel, and M. Cao. Controllability of diffusively coupled multi-agent systems with general and distance regular topologies. In Proc. of the 50th IEEE conference on Decision and Control and 2011 European Control Conference, pages 759–764, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Monshizadeh N, Zhang S, Camlibel M K. Zero Forcing Sets and Controllability of Dynamical Systems Defined on Graphs. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2014, 59(9):2562–2567. [Google Scholar]
- AIM Minimum Rank-Special Graphs Work Group. Zero forcing sets and the minimum rank of graphs. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 2008, 428(7): 1628–1648. [Google Scholar]
- Goldberg F, Berman A. Zero forcing for sign patterns. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 2014, 447: 56–67. [Google Scholar]
- Trefois M, Delvenne J C. Zero forcing number, constrained matchings and strong structural controllability. Linear Algebra and its Applications, 2015, 484: 199–218. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.