MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- F.F. Șoica, A. Egri, A. Stanimirescu, Analysis of quality indicators from slurry decanters (Annals of the University of Petrosani Mechanical Engineering, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Stanimirescu, A. Egri, F. F. Soica, S. M. Radu, Measuring the change of air temperature with 8 LM75A sensors in mining area ( MATEC Web of Conferences, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A Stanimirescu, A Egri , The quality of the environment in the city of petrosani in the opinion of citizens’(Annals of the University of Petrosani Mechanical Engineering, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Sabin Ioan Irimie, Sorin Mihai Radu, Dan Codruț Petrilean, Andrei Andras, Reducing the environmental impact of a gas operated cogeneration installation (Matec Web of Conferences, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.C Dunca; I.D. Ciulea ,Risk assessment pollution and ecotoxicological effects in sites abandoned mining industry in Romania ( Annals of the University of Petrosani Mining Engineering, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A Stanimirescu, A Egri, Sf Flavius, the effects of the mining industry on the jiu river in the opinion of the citizens. Case study, ( Annals of the University of Petroşani, Mechanical Engineering, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Jiu Valley on https://www.wikipedia.ro/N. Fluoropolimeri, Poliamida, [Online]. Available: www.ptfe.ro. [Accessed 20 December 2018] [Google Scholar]
- Komatsu on https://www.lectura-specs.com/en/model/construction-machinery/crawler-excavators-komatsu [Google Scholar]
- Komatsu on https://www.komatsu.eu/en/excavators/mining-excavators/pc4000 [Google Scholar]
- *** www.wikipedia.ro [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.