MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- Regulation of the Minister of Labour and Social Policy of 26 September 1997 on general rules of safety and hygiene at work, Journal of Laws of 2003. No. 169, item 1650 as amended. - par. 26 (2) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12464-1:2012, Light and lighting - Lighting of workplaces - Part 1: Indoor workplaces (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wolska, Central Institute for Labor Protection - National Institute: Lighting and accidents at work, Work Safety - Science and Practice 9/2003 pp. 13-15 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Idkhan, F. R. Baharuddin,, Int. J. Environ. Eng. Educ., vol. 1, no. 2 (2019) https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3477838 [Google Scholar]
- L. Bellia, F. R. d’A. Alfano, F. Fragliasso, B. I. Palella, G. Riccio, En. & Build., 231 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2020.110570 [Google Scholar]
- J. Kussmaul, K. Peri, M. Boyd, Workplace environment for nurses and healthcare assistants in residential aged care facilities in New Zealand. Aus. J. of Adv. Nur., 36, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vahedi, S. Dehnavi, Inter. J. of Ind. Erg., 54, pp. 26-31 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kombeiz, E. Dietl, Erg., 62, pp. 995-1007 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1080/00140139.2019.1608316 [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Baniya, E. Tetri, J. Virtanen, L. Halonen, Ind. & Built Envir., 27, 3 (2018) https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1420326X16673214 [Google Scholar]
- Majewski G., Orman Ł.J., Telejko M., Radek N., Pietraszek J., Dudek A., Energ., 13(8), 1973, (2020) https://doi.org/10.3390/en13081973 [Google Scholar]
- Majewski G., Telejko M., Orman Ł.J., Preliminary results of thermal comfort analysis in selected buildings, Proc. of Conf. on Interdisciplinatry Problems in Environmental Protection and Engineering (EKO-DOK), Poland, E3S Web of Conferences, 17, 00056, (2017) https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20171700056 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.