MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- F. Păun, Technology for testing spread fire on a medium scale of conveyor belts in accordance with the European standard, NUCLEU Program Project, phase V/2012, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. Păun, Development of research facilities on the risk or probable frequency occurrence of hazardous phenomena depending on the specific circumstances of applications in atmospheres with a potential for explosion of conveyor belts (DFCBT), NUCLEU Program Project, (2010-2011). [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 12881-1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Păun, M. Părăian, E. Ghicioi, N. Vătavu, L. Lupu, A. Jurca, Development of the test methods of the conveyor belts used in environments endangered by explosion hazards - The 5th Symposium „Durability and reliability of mechanical systems - SYMECH 2012” Târgu Jiu, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Părăian, E. Ghicioi, L. Lupu, F. Păun, N. Vătavu, A. Jurca, New test methods for conformity assessment of conveyor belts with the safety requirements - The 5th International conference on manufacturing science and education, MSE 2011, Sibiu (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 14973 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Standard SR EN 12882 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.