MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- H.J. van Staden, J.F. van Rensburg, H.J. Groenewald, Optimal use of mobile cooling units in a deep-level gold mine, International Journal of Mining Science and Technology 30, 547–553, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Greth, P. Roghanchi, K. Kocsis, A review of cooling system practices and their applicability to deep ad hot underground US mines, 16th North American Mine Ventilation Symposium, Golden, CO, June 17-22, 2017, volume 11, pp. 1-9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Szlązak, D. Obracaj, J. Swolkien, An Evaluation of the Functioning of Cooling Systems in the Polish Coal Mine Industry, Energies 2018, 11, 2267, doi:10.3390/en11092267 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Szlązak, D. Obracaj, M. Borowski, Free-cooling in central air-conditioning systems of underground mines, GÓRNICTWO I GEOLOGIA, Vol. 4 Fascicle 3, 122 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mackay, S. Bluhm, J. Van Rensburg, Refrigeration and cooling concepts for ultra-deep platinum mining. The 4th International Platinum Conference, Platinum in transition ‘Boom or Bust’, The Southern African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. C. Petrilean, S. Stanilă, I. Dosa, A mathematical model for determining the dimensionless heat flux with application in mine environment, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, Volume 16, pp. 1331-1340, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Du Plessis, L. Liebenberg, E. H. Mathews, J. N. Du Plessis, A versatile energy management system for large integrated cooling systems, Energy conversion and management, Volume 66, pp. 312-325, Publisher Pergamon (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gherghe I., D. Cioclea, F. Radoi, A. Matei, R. Dragoescu, Specific operating conditions and type-dimensions of industrial ventilation systems, 20th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Proceedings SGEM 2020, DOI: 10.5593/sgem2020/1.2/s03.035, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/policies/clean-energy/ [Accessed 01.06.2021] [Google Scholar]
- N. Asimopolos, L. Asimopolos, Processing and interpretation of geological and geophysical data for establishing the geothermal resources, European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers, 10th Congress of the Balkan Geophysical Society, Sep 2019, Volume 2019, p.1–5, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3997/2214-4609.201902618, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Lupuleac, E. Cozma, I. Onica, Considerations on the hard coal mining reorganization in Jiu Valley since 1990, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference : SGEM; Sofia Vol. 3,: 155-162. Sofia: Surveying Geology & Mining Ecology Management (SGEM). (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Radcenco, S. Porneala, A. Dobrovicescu, Processes in refrigeration installations, Didactic and Pedagogical Publishing House, 134, Bucharest, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Urdea, V. A. Florea, I. Dumitrescu, The study of the milling heads ROMASCON by 3D modelling, Ann. Univ. Petroşani Mech. Eng., Volume 21, pp. 105, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.energy.gov.au/sites/default/files/hvac-factsheet-chiller-efficiency.pdf [Accessed 12.06.2021] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.