MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- A. Filho, The Impacts of Human Factors in Fatal Workplace Accidents. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Salminen, Accidents: Causes, Analysis and Prevention. 87-103. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Fabiano, M. Pettinato, A. Reverberi, F. Currò, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 77, 283-288 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Summary Report on the Post-Accident Review Meeting on the Chernobyl Accident. Safety Series, No. 75-INSAG-l (Vienna, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- C187 - Promotional Framework for Occupational Safety and Health Convention, ILO (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Key practical issues in strengthening safety culture: INSAG-15 / a report by the International Nuclear Safety Advisory Group (Vienna, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Voroshilov. Scientific substantiation and development of technical solutions for monitoring the dust situation of coal mines included the human factor. (Kemerovo, Russia, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ivanov, L. Un, A. Voroshilov, G. Sedelnikov, S. Voroshilov, Occupational Safety in Industry, 2, 79-83, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Lisovskiy, Y. Ivanov, A. Voroshilov, G. Sedelnikov, UGOL’, 12, 41-46, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.