MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 354, 202210th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2022|
- C. Mairean, M. N. Turliuc, Psychology of trauma, Polirom Publishing House, Iași, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. E., Maddux, (Ed.), Self-efficacy, adaptation, and adjustment: Theory, research, and application., Springer Science & Business Media, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Parsons, A.-W. Kruijt, E. Fox, A Cognitive Model of Psychological Resilience, Journal of Experimental Psychopathology., Volume: 7 issue: 3, page(s): 296-310, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Alexander, Resilience and disaster risk reduction: an etymological journey. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences, 13, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bonanno, Loss, trauma, and human resilience: Have we underestimated the human capacity to thrive after extremely aversive events., American Psychologist, 59, 20–28, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Demian, Resilience and the factors that influence it. Practical implications for children, adolescents and adults, Journal of School and University Medicine, IV, Nr. 1, pg. 40-47, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bogathi et al., Organisational and work psychology handbook, Polirom Publishing House, Bucharest, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Bonanno, Resilience in the Face of Potential Trauma, Current Directions in Psychological Science, 14(3), (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Lepore, T. A Revenson, Resilience and Posttraumatic Growth: Recovery, Resistance, and Reconfiguration. In L. G. Calhoun & R. G. Tedeschi (Eds.), Handbook of posttraumatic growth: Research & practice (pp. 24–46). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. S Luthar, E. J Crossman, P. J. Small, Resilience and adversity. In R.M. Lerner and M. E. Lamb (Eds.). Handbook of Child Psychology and Developmental Science (7th Edition, Vol. III, pp. 247-286). New York: Wiley, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Beattie, T. Woodman, M. Fakehy, C. Dempsey, The role of performance feedback on the self-efficacy–performance relationship., Sport, Exercise, and Performance Psychology, 5(1), 1, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.simplypsychology.org/self-efficacy.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Mărineanu, Manual for psychological training and control of operational stress, Army Editorial Technical College Publishing house, Bucharest, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Kovacs, G. A. Găman, D. Pupăzan, C. Ilie, A. Gireadă, Psychological training program for intervention and rescue personnel in toxic / flammable / explosive environments, 8th International Occupational Health and Safety Symposium– SESAM, Proceedings of the Symposium, vol II, ISSN 1843-6226, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.