MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- He Jihong, Application Status and Prospect of Automatic Container Terminal Handling Process System, Port & Waterway Engineering, 2018(6):5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Chen, Zhang Panpan, Fei Haibo. Development Trend of Container Twist Locks Technology. China Water Transport, 2015(7):4-7. [Google Scholar]
- Rainer Kapelski, fully autonomous lashing platform US Patent No.US9499336, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, L., et al.: Twist-lock pose estimation and grasping based on CAD model. In: Proceedings of the 3rd IFTOMM International Symposium on Robotics and Mechatronics, ISRM2013, Singapore, pp. 739–747 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Panpan Zhang, Chen Xie, Haibo Fei. Twist Lock Unlocking Process Research and Unlocking Fixture Design in Container Terminals, Advances in Engineering Research (2015):1122-1126. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yang, Zhang Wei, Zhuang Xinchuan. Design of automatic disassembly device for container twist lock, Port Science & Technology. 2012, 10:27-18. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.