MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 353, 20214th International Conference on Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 December 2021|
- Wu Linjun. Reliability Analysis of Repair Technology of Pressure Pipeline in Service [J]. Quality and Technical Supervision Research, 2020(06):33–36. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Jianbin, Wu Xinjuan et al. In-Service Pipeline Repair and Simulation Testing Method of Emergency repair and Welding Process of Pipeline. OGST, 2006(02):37–40+62+2. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Minxu, Luo Lihui, Zhou Huiping, et al. Influence of B -type Sleeve Welding on the Performance of X80 Pipeline Steel [J]. Materials Protection, 2019,52(06):149–156. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rongguang, et al: Improvement on Remediation Technology for Type B Full-Encirclement Steel Sleeves. Oil & Gas Storage and Transportation, 2010,29(10):755–758+717. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Juan, Ji Feng, Liu Xuebin, et al. Control measures of in-service pipeline welding hydrogen-induced crack under low temperature environment [J]. Oil & Gas Storage and Transportation, 2014, 33(12):1297–1300. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Wei, Lyu Yuling. Burn-though and Hydrogen Induced Cracking Prediction of Oil and Gas Pipeline during In-service Welding [J]. Hot Working Technology,2018,47(23):241–245. [Google Scholar]
- Li Weiwei, He Xiaodong, Ge Jialin. Enlightenment and Reference of Foreign Advanced Standards for Girth Welding of Oil and Gas Pipelines [J]. Petroleum Tubular Goods & Instruments, 2020, 6(02): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Li Weiwei, Ma Qiurong, Zhao Xinwei, et al. Effect of Pre-heating Temperature at Welding Heat Affected Zone of X80 PipelineSteel [J]. Petroleum Engineering Construction, 2005(04):10–12+4. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiaodong, Wang Yuexia, Wu Shuang, et al.. Effect of Pre-heat Temperature and Cooling Rate on Properties in Coarse [Google Scholar]
- Grain Heat-affected Zone for X80 High Deformability Pipeline Steel [J]. Welded Pipe and Tube,2012,35(10):10–15. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yan, Liu Ying-lai, Feng Zhen-jun, et al.. Effect of Heat Treatment Temperature on Mechanical Tensile Properties of X80 Pipeline Steel [J]. Heat Treatment Technology and Equipment, 2020, 41(06):37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yinglai, Wang Gaofeng, Nie Xianghui, et al..Influence of Normalizing Temperature on Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of Controlled Rolling Steel for Preparation of Manifolds [J]. Natural Gas and Oil, 2015,33( [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.