MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 352, 2021EDES 2021 - Extraordinary Dynamic Experiments and Simulations 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||03 December 2021|
- D. Papan, Z. Papanova, Numerical models for the elastic halfspace dynamic response due to road traffic load, MATEC WEB OF CONFERENCES, Volume 251, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Figuli, S. Jangl, D. Papan, Modelling and Testing of Blast Effect On the Structures, Published under licence by IOP Publishing Ltd, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Volume 44, Issue 5, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Papan, Z. Papanova, Spectral Analysis of the Structures due to Traffic, Procedia Engineering, Volume 91, Pages 171–176, ISSN 1877-7058, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- EFD - Engineering field disposition - ANNEX A : (2014) ANNUALREPORT, EGPINVEST, Ltd. designing and engineering company, Brno Czech Republic [Google Scholar]
- D. Papan, Z. Papanova, Higher frequency dynamic response analysis of the foam concrete block element, MATEC Web Conf. 196 01037 (2018) doi: 10.1051/matecconf/201819601037 [Google Scholar]
- D. Papan, K. Demeterova, The Dynamic FEM Models Results Comparison of the New Bridge Over Danube River in Bratislava, PROCEDIA ENGINEERING, Volume 161, Page 1300–1307, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1998-1: (2005) „Design of structures for earthquake resistance.“ Part 1: General rules, seismic actions and rules for buildings, Bratislava. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.