MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202120th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Selected Diagnostic Problems of Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stages|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- V. Volpe, R. Pantani, Effect of processing condition on properties of polylactic acid parts obtained by foam injection molding, Journal of Cellular Plastics, 53, 5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sykutera, P. Czyżewski, P. Szewczykowski, High-Performance of a Thick-Walled Polyamide Composite Produced by Microcellular Injection Molding, Materials, 14, 15, 4199 (2021) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Kim, J. S. Sohn, Y. Ryu, S. W. Kim, S. W. Cha, Warpage Reduction of Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic Using Microcellular Foaming Process Applied Injecton Molding, Polymers, 11, 2, 360 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sykutera, P. Szewczykowski, M. Roch, Ł. Wajer, M. Grabowski, M. Bieliński, Effect of nitrogen content on physical properties of glassfiber reinforced polyamide 6 prepared by microcellular injection molding, Polimery, 63, 11-12, 743-749 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Sykutera, P. Czyżewski, P. Szewczykowski, The Microcellular Structure of Injection Molded Thick-Walled Parts as Observed by In-Line Monitoring, Materials 13, 23, 5464 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Llewelyn, A. Reess, C. Griffiths, M. Jacobi, A Design of Experiment Approach for Surface Roughness Comparisons of Foam, Materials, 13, 2358 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Nobe, J. Qiu, M. Kudo, K. Ito, M. Kaneko, Effects of SCF Content, Injection Speed and CF Content on the Morphology and Tensile Properties of Microcellular InjectionMolded CF/PP Composites, Polymer Engineering And Science 59, 7, 1371-1380 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jiang, Z. Li, H. Yang, X. Wang, Q. Li, L. Turng, Microcellular injection molding of polymers: a review of process know-how, emerging technologies, and future directions, Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering, 33 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bledzki, H. Kirschling, M. Rohleder, A. Chate, Correlation between injection moulding processing parameters and mechanical properties of microcellular polycarbonate, Journal of Cellular Plastics, 48, 4, 301-340 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, Y. Qiao, G. Wang, C. Wang, C. Park, Lightweight and tough PP/talc composite foam with bimodal nanoporous structure achieved by microcellular injection molding, Materials and Design, 195 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, E. Wintermantel, H. Haugen, The Effects of Mold Design on the Pore Morphology of Polymers Produced with MuCell (R)Technology, Journal of Cellular Plastics, 46, 6, 519-530 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Wanga, G. Zhaoa, G. Donga, Y. Mua, C. B. Park, Lightweigth and strong microcellular injection moldel PP/talc nanocomposite, Composites Science and Technology, 168, 38-46 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kościuszko, D. Marciniak, D. Sykutera, Post-Processing Time Dependence of Shrinkage and Mechanical Properties of Injection-Molded Polypropylene, Materials, 14, 1, 22 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, G. Wu, P. Xie, X. Gao, W. Yang, Microstructure and Properties of Glass FiberReinforced Polyamide/Nylon Microcellular Foamed Composites, 12, 10, 2368 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.