MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 351, 202120th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Selected Diagnostic Problems of Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stages|
|Published online||06 December 2021|
- J. Sinha, N.& Vib. Worldwide 37(5), 17 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Colloca, A. Fara, M. Nigris, G. Rizzi, Comparison among different diagnostic systems for medium voltage cable lines, 16th International Conference and Exhibition on Electricity Distribution. Part 1: Contributions. CIRED, 18-21 June 2001, Amsterdam, Netherlands (2001). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gulski, J. Smit, P. Seitz, J. Smit, PD measurements on-site using oscillating wave test system, Conference Record of the 1998 IEEE International Symposium on Electrical Insulation, 7-10 June 1998, Arligton, USA (1998). [Google Scholar]
- F. Petzold, H. Schlapp, E. Gulski, P. Seitz, B. Quak, IEEE Trans. on Diel. Ele. Ins. 15(6), 1584 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Jiang. Mobile monitoring of underground cable systems / A thesis ... for the degree of Master of Science in Electrical Engineering. University of Washington (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. Reder, D. Flaten, Reliability Centered Maintenance for Distribution Underground Systems, 2000 Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting, IEEE, 16-20 July 2000, Seattle, USA (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tulchynska, N. Shevchuk, O. Popelo, A. Pohrebniak, Y. Kravchyk, Laplage em Revista (International) 7(3C), 238 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mejía. Characterization of real power cable defects by diagnostic measurements / Degree Doctor of Philosophy in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering // Georgia Institute of Technology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Hartlein, N. Hampton, J. Hernández, J. Perkel, Overview of cable system diagnostic technologies and application / The National Electric Energy Testing Research and Applications Center (NEETRAC), Cable Diagnostic Focus Initiative Project (CDFI), No. 04-211 and 04-212 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Liubchyk, A. Kylimnik S. Horyashchenko, Application of the Multi-frequency Phase Method of Ranging to Many Objects for Construction of Ground Penetrating Radar, International Radar Symposium (IRS), 19-21 May 2013, Dresden, Germany (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Liubchyk, S. Karvan, G. Paraska Model of transmission of probing signals in the study of nano-objects 12th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, 20-23 Aug. 2012, Birmingham, UK (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Palacz, Appl. Sci. 8(7), 1124 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kumar, T. Saravanan, R. Sreekala, N. Gopalakrishnan, K. Mini, Geo. Eng. 12(1), 161 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. Horiashchenko, K. Horiashchenko, J. Musiał, Mech. 26(1), 82 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Horiaschenko, V. Stetcuk, Modified method of spectral analysis of the reflection signal for damage detection systems in power lines, Kaunas, JVE International Ltd (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K. Horiaschenko K. Khmelnytskyi 1, 80 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Musiał, S. Horiashchenko, K. Horiashchenko, J. Wilczarska, Diagnosis of multilayer structures and composite parts by multifrequency phase detection, 19th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”, 15-16 Dec. 2020, Bydgoszcz, Poland (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Horiashchenko. O. Polishchuk. M. Łukasiewicz, M. Matuszewski, Systems of vibration parameters automated control for diagnostics of equipment technical state, 19th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”, 15-16 Dec. 2020, Bydgoszcz, Poland (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Horiashchenko, I. Golinka, A. Bubulis, V. Jurenas, Mech. 24(1), 61 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Łukasiewicz, T. Kałaczyński, J. Musiał, J. Shalapko. Diagnostics of buggy vehicle transmission gearbox technical state based on modal vibrations. Journal of Vibroengineering (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Żółtowski, M. Liss, J. Melcer. Vibration diagnostics of concrete block. Matec Web o Conferences (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Muślewski, B. Landowski, E. Kuliś. Model of the process of operating rail transport means. Engineering Mechanics (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.