MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 348, 2021The 2nd International Network of Biomaterials and Engineering Science (INBES’2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||17 November 2021|
- Anis Koubaa, “Understanding the COVID19 Outbreak: A Comparative Data Analytics and Study”, https://www.riotu-lab.org/resources/covid19-analytics.pdf, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Harshad Khadilkar, Tanuja Ganu, and Deva P. Seetharam, “Optimising Lockdown Policies for Epidemic Control using Reinforcement Learning”, US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, PMCID: PMC7311597, June 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Villalobos Arias and Mario Alberto, “Using generalized logistic regression to forecast population infected by COVID-19”, https://arxiv.org/abs/2004.02406, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Md. Rezaul Karim, et al., “DeepCOVIDExplainer: Explainable COVID-19 Predictions Based on Chest X-ray Images”, https://creativecommons.org, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Nanning Zheng, Shaoyi Du, Jianji Wang, He Zhang, Wenting Cui, Zijian Kang, Tao Yang, Bin Lou, Yuting Chi, Hong Long, Mei Ma, Qi Yuan, Shupei Zhang, Dong Zhang, Feng Ye, and Jingmin Xin “Predicting COVID-19 in China Using Hybrid AI Model”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON CYBERNETICS, VOL. 50, NO. 7, JULY 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Palash Ghosh, Rik Ghosh, and Bibhas Chakraborty, “COVID-19 in India State-wise Analysis and Prediction’, JMIR Public Health and Surveillance doi: 10.2196/20341, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Muhammad Mazhar Iqbal, Irfan Abid, Saddam Hussain, Naeem Shahzad, Muhammad Sohail Waqas, and Muhammad Jawed Iqbal, “The effects of regional climatic condition on the spread of COVID-19 at global scale”, Sci Total Environ, Oct 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Philippe Monmousseau, Aude Marzuoli, Eric Feron, Daniel Delahaye, “Impact of Covid-19 on passengers and airlines from passenger measurements: Managing customer satisfaction while putting the US Air Transportation System to sleep, Transportation Research Interdisciplinary Perspectives”, Volume 7, 2020, 100179, ISSN 2590-1982, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trip.2020.100179. [Google Scholar]
- (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2590198220300907)https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6 [Google Scholar]
- Zhe Xu, Lei Shi, Yijin Wang, et al. Pathological findings of COVID-19 associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome. Lancet Respir Med. 2020. doi: 10.1016/s2213-2600(20)30076-x. [Google Scholar]
- Bernheim, A., Mei, X., Huang, M., et al. Chest CT Findings in Coronavirus Disease-19 (COVID-19): Relationship to Duration of Infection. Radiology. 2020, 0(0): 200–463. [Google Scholar]
- Internet of Things-aided diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 Chinese experts’ group of Clinical of eHealth. Chinese experts’ consensus on the Internet of Things-aided diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19. Fudan Univ J Med. 2020, 47(2): 151–160. [Google Scholar]
- Lis D. 5G and intelligence medicine-how the next generation of wireless technology will reconstruct healthcare? Precis Clin Med 2019; 2(4): 205–8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shanghai Respiratory Clinical Quality Control Center. Shanghai expert consensus for respiratory clinic quality control during epidemic 2019-nCoV time. Fudan Univ J Med. 2020, 47(2): 143–150. [Google Scholar]
- Shahnawaz Ahmad, Shabana Mehfuz, Javed Beg, Nadeem Ahmad Khan, Afzal Husain Khan, Fuzzy cloud based COVID-19 diagnosis assistant for identifying affected cases globally using MCDM, Materials Today: Proceedings, 2021, ISSN 2214-7853, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.01.240. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.