MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- International organization of legal metrology. Gas meters. OIML R 137-1 & 2 Edition 2012. [Google Scholar]
- T. Vít, J. Novosád, P. Dančová. Int J. Eng Tech & Inf. (2021);2(1):01–03. DOI: 10.51626/ijeti.2021.02.00003. [Google Scholar]
- I. E. Idelchik. Handbook of hydraulic resistance. Research Institute for Gas Purification, Moscow, Russia (1960). [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Abdulwahab et al. Journal of Advanced Research in Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences, Volume 65, Issue 2 (2020) pp. 213–229. [Google Scholar]
- Wieneke, B. PIV Uncertainty Quantification and Beyond. (2017). DOI: 10.4233/uuid:4ca8c0b8-0835-47c3-8523-12fc356768f3. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jahanmiri. Particle image velocimetry: Fundamentals and its applications. Chalmers University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Melling, A. (1997). Tracer particles and seeding for particle image velocimetry. Measurement Science and Technology, 8, pp. 1406–1416. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Westerweel. Meas. Sci. Technol. 8 (1997) pp. 1379–1392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LaVision GmBH. www.lavision.de. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kadoy, N. Matsunaga and A. Nagashima. J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Vol. 14, No. 4 (1985) pp. 947–970. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.