MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Barinberg, G.D. Steam turbines and turbine plants of the Ural Turbine Works; edited by prof., doctor of technical sciences. Yu.M. Brodov and Ph.D. A.Yu. Kultyshev; 3rd ed., Revised and enlarged. Yekaterinburg, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Haveman Y. Improvement of steam distribution bodies for steam turbines with steam extraction. Abstract for cann. Diss. M. 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Zaryankin A.E., Zroychikov N.A., Rogalev N.D., Rogalev A.N., Mitrokhova O.M. Influence of the type of steam distribution on the efficiency of high-pressure cylinders of power turbines. MPEI Bulletin 2015 No. 5 p. 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- Weller V.N. Automatic regulation of steam turbines. Publishing house “Energia” Moscow 1977. pp. 178–180. [Google Scholar]
- Steam turbines of low power M. Publishing house “Energia” Moscow, 1987. pp. 129–131 [Google Scholar]
- Haritsky G.F. Power engineering 1979 No 3 p.37–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.