MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Czibere, T.: The solution of the two main tasks of the hydrodynamic blade cascade computations by using the potential-flow theory (in Hungarian), Miskolc, (1965)., p. 154. [Google Scholar]
- Czibere, T. - Kalmar, L.: Softwares for turbomachines: solution of the first main task of cascade computations operating with compressible media (in Hungarian), Research report, Miskolc, (1975)., p. 54. [Google Scholar]
- Czibere, T.: Turbomachines, lecture notes, (J14-500), Budapest, (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Fay, Â.: Simple performance model for pumps, ASME Symposium “Pumping Machinery 1993”, Fluids Engineering Conference, Washington D.C. June 20-24. (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, R.I.: Vortex element methods for fluid dynamic analysis of engineering systems, (2005), books.google.com. [Google Scholar]
- Kalmar, L.: Computer aided design of axial pump impellers, Research report, Miskolc, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Kalmar, L. Hegedus, G. Czibere, T.: Computer Aided Designing of Blading of the Axial Flow Pump Impeller, Pumps, Compressors, Vacuum Pumps, Hungary, vol. XXIII, no. 1, pp. 53–68, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Stepanoff, A.J.: Centrifugal and axial flow pumps, (1957), John Wiley and Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Hajdù, S. Szalay, G..: Parameters for the qualifications of irrigation and drainage pumps, Papers on Water Management (1967), No. 4 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.