MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Yang, Wen-ching (ed.). Handbook of fluidization and fluid-particle systems. CRC press, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Oka, Simeon. Fluidized bed combustion. CRC press, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Anthony, E.J. Fluidized bed combustion of alternative solid fuels; status, successes and problems of the technology. Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, (1995), 21.3: 239–268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fang, M., et al. Experimental study on rice husk combustion in a circulating fluidized bed. Fuel processing technology, (2004), 85.11: 1273–1282. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Werther, J.; Ogada, T. Sewage sludge combustion. Progress in energy and combustion science, (1999), 25.1: 55–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Magdziarz, Aneta, et al. Properties of ash generated during sewage sludge combustion: A multifaceted analysis. Energy, (2016), 113: 85–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kijo-Kleczkowska, Agnieszka, et al. Mechanisms and kinetics of granulated sewage sludge combustion. Waste Management, (2015), 46: 459–471. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hagman, Henrik; Backman, Rainer; Bostrom, D. Co-combustion of animal waste, peat, waste wood, forest residues, and industrial sludge in a 50 MWth circulating fluidized-bed boiler: ash transformation, ash/deposit characteristics, and boiler failures. Energy & fuels, (2013), 27.10: 5617–5627. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rajczyk, Rafal, et al. Co-combustion of municipal sewage sludge and hard coal on fluidized bed boiler WF-6. Archives of Environmental Protection, (2014), 40.3. [Google Scholar]
- Koornneef, Joris; Junginger, Martin; Faaij, André. Development of fluidized bed combustion—An overview of trends, performance and cost. Progress in energy and combustion science, (2007), 33.1: 19–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bak, Jimmy; Clausen, Sonnik. FTIR emission spectroscopy methods and procedures for real time quantitative gas analysis in industrial environments. Measurement Science and Technology, (2001), 13.2: 150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erxleben, Holger; Ruzicka, Jaromir. Atomic absorption spectroscopy for mercury, automated by sequential injection and miniaturized in lab-on-valve system. Analytical chemistry, (2005), 77.16: 5124–5128. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stasiak, Mateusz, et al. Mechanical and combustion properties of sawdust—Straw pellets blended in different proportions. Fuel Processing Technology, (2017), 156: 366–375. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Broadhurst, T. E.; Becker, H. A. Onset of fluidization and slugging in beds of uniform particles. AIChE Journal, (1975), 21.2: 238–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.