MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Tanuma, T. et al. Unsteady flow effects on steam turbine last stage blades at very low load operating conditions. Proc. ASME TurboExpo, 2018. GT2018–76498, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2018-76498. [Google Scholar]
- Mambro, A. et al. CFD modelling of steam turbine last stage blades at low load using multiple mixing plane approach. Proc. ASME TurboExpo, 2020. GT2020–14667, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2020-14667. [Google Scholar]
- Haller, B. Alleviation of rotating pressure oscillations in the last LP turbine stage during low-load conditions. Proc. ASME TurboExpo, 2016. GT2016–56088, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2018-76498. [Google Scholar]
- Sigg, R., Heinz, C., Casey, M. Numerical and experimental investigation of a low-pressure steam turbine during windage. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy. Volume: 223 issue: 6, page(s): 697708, https://doi.org/10.1243/09576509JPE826. [Google Scholar]
- Shibukawa, N. et al. A Correlation Between Vibration Stresses and Flow Features of Steam Turbine Long Blades in Low Load Conditions. Proc. ASME TurboExpo 2011. GT2011–46368, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2011-46368. [Google Scholar]
- Hoznedl, M. et al. Experimental and Numerical Study of Flow and Dynamics on LSB at 34 MW Steam Turbine. Proc. ASME TurboExpo, 2020. GT2020–14280, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2020-14280. [Google Scholar]
- Garnier, V. H. et al. Rotating waves as a stall inception indication in axial compressors Transactions of the ASME. Vol.113, pp. 290–302, April 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Schubert, M., Tusche, J. Development of a Robust LP Blade Family for Variable Speed Applications. Proc. ASME TurboExpo 2018. GT2018–76539, https://doi.org/10.1115/GT2018-76539. [Google Scholar]
- Tupy, D., Hoznedl, M. Experimental research on ventilation at T10MW experimental steam turbine. Proc. AIP Conference Proceedings 2323, 060004 (2021); https://doi.org/10.1063Z5.0041416. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, M. et al. Effect of water spray in exhaust passage of steam turbine on flow field of the last stage during windage. In: International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 161:120296, https://doi.org/10.1016/i.ijheatmasstransfer.2020.120296. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tischenko, V.A., Alekseev, R.A. Numerically Simulating the Formation and Motion of Water Films and Erosion-Hazardous Droplets in Flow-Through Parts of Steam Turbines. In: Thermal Engineering, 2019, Vol 66, No. 11, pp. 830–838. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0040601519110053. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gribin, V.G. et al. Experimental study of the features of the motion of liquid-phase particles in the interblade channel of the nozzle array of a steam turbine. In: Power Technol Eng 51, 82–88 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10749-017-0788-x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.