MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 345, 202120th Conference on Power System Engineering
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||12 October 2021|
- Analysis of the influence of parts of a heat exchanger on the current and temperature fields in the heat exchanger using CFD. Bajic, Stefan. 020001, Pilsen : AIP Conference Proceedings, 2019, Vol. 2189. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS®. CFX 2019R1. Release date: January 29th, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Shell Side CFD Analysis of a Model Shell-and-Tube Heat. Máté Petrik, Gábor L. Szepesi. s.l. : AIDIC Servizi S.r.l., 2018, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TRANSACTIONS. [Google Scholar]
- CFD Analysis of a Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger with Single Segmental Baffles. Shuvam Mohanty, Rajesh Arora. 2020, International Journal of Automotive and Mechanical Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Brogan, R.J. Thermopedia. Heat exchangers. [Online] 2 February 2011. [Cited: 6 July 2021.] https://www.thermopedia.com/content/832/. [Google Scholar]
- Thulukkanam, Kuppan. Heat exchangers design handbook. 6000 Broken Sound Parkway NW, Suite 300 : Taylor & Francis Group, 2013. 13: 978-1-4398-4213-3. [Google Scholar]
- Multi-Pass Floating Head Heat Exchanger Training Model. [Online] Technical Laboratory Systems, Inc. [Cited: 23 6 2021.] https://tech-labs.com/products/multi-pass-floating-head-heat-exchanger-training-model. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.