MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Achievements in Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- N. Corcea, Sexual violence as a way of domestic violence: legal and criminal implications (in original in Romanian) in National Law Journal 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pădureanu, Rape. Mentalities, victims and aggressors (in Romanian), (Beladi Publishing House, Craiova, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Law no. 217/2003 for preventing and combating domestic violence. Official Gazette of Romania. (367): 1, 29, http://legislatie.just.ro/Public/DetaliiDocument/44014, accessed on 03.03.2021 [Google Scholar]
- O. Rujoiu, V. Rujoiu, West and East. Culture of violence and social emotions (in original in Romanian), (ASE Publishing House, Bucharest, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- https://lege5.ro/Gratuit/heydinrt/art-197-violul-codul-penal?dp=giztonzwgqydk, accessed on 11.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- P. Stephen, Rape in Medieval Europe, in Atlanis 14 (2), (1989), http://4287-Article%20Text5693-1-10-20150714.pdf, accessed on 02.03.2021 [Google Scholar]
- P.J.P. Goldbeg, (ed), Women in England, c. 1275-1525 Documentary Sources, (University Press Manchester, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Simson, Sexual Underworlds of the Enlihtenment Ed. G.B. Rousseau and Roy Porter, (University Press, Manchester, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vigarello, A history of beauty, the body and the art of beauty from the Renaissance to the present day, translated into Romanian by Luana Stoica, (Cartier Publishing House, Bucharest, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Art.197 of the Criminal Code republished pursuant to art. III of Law No. 140/1996 in the Official Gazette of Romania 65 of 16.04.1997. [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Bonea, Gender-based violence: essential theoretical approaches (in original in Romanian), (Sigma Publishing House, Bucharest, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- http://cdf.md/rom/14-violenta-sexuala, accessed on 24.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- http://journal.managementinhealth.com/index.php/rms/article/viewFile/28/98, accessed on 03.03.2021 [Google Scholar]
- M. Gătej, Domestic violence (in original in Romanian), (Orizonturi Publishing House, Bucharest, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- M. Monson, G.R. Byrd, and J. Langhinrichsen–Rohling, To have and to hold: Perceptions of marital rape. Journal of Interpersonal Violence (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Rusell, Rape in marriage, (Indiana University Press, Indianapolis, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- http://blogs./oana.baluta, accessed on 04.02.2021 [Google Scholar]
- A. Giddens, Sociology, (Polity Press in association with Basil Blackwell, London, Oxford, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A J. Marin, R. N. Felipe, Feminist Perspectives on Male Violence Against Women: Criiquing O’Neil and Harway’s Model, in M. Harway; J. M. O’Neil (ed.), What Causes Men’s Violence Against Women?, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, 24 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Popp, F. Andrioni, I. Petrică, Domestic violence causative vector of necessity of implementing the intervention project in crisis situations in Probation as a field of study and research: From person to society (ed. Tomita M.), Filodiritto Editore, Specto Bologna, 183-189, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Popp, F. Andrioni, O.L Filip, The Societal Costs of Domestic Violence – a Vector with Devastating Effects on Women, in Scientific Annals of the ”Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University, vol. 12 (1) Iaşi, 79-93, (2019), https://anale.fssp.uaic.ro/index.php/asas/issue/view/48 [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Filip, L.E. Popp, F. Andrioni, Domestic violence a determining factor in the socio-emotional development of children, Revista Universitară de Sociologie, Craiova, 2/2019, (2019) http://www.sociologiecraiova.ro/revista/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/12 [Google Scholar]
- A. Jones, Next Time She’ll Be Dead: Battering and How to Stop It, Beacon Press, Boston, 5, (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.