MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Recent Trends in Business, Economics, Law and Public Administration|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- A. Androniceanu, A. Tendinţe noi în managementul public internaţional şi oportunitatea adaptării şi implementării lor în instituţiile publice din România, Administraţie şi Management Public, vol, 1, pp. 7-19, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Adroniceanu, A. Şandor. Impactul Noului Management Public asupra administraţiei publice din România, Administraţie şi Management, vol. 6, pp. 13-19, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Colesca, L. Dobrică. Adoptaion and use of e-government services: a case of Romania, Journal of Applied Research and Technology, Vol. 6 No. 3 December, pp. 204-216, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V. Doorgapersad. Paradigm shift from New Public Administration to New Public Management: theory and practice in Africa, Td The Journal for Transdisciplinary Research in Southern Africa, 7(2), pp. 235-250, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Finer. Comparative Government. London: AllenLane, The Penguin Press, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gruening. Origin and Theoretical Basis of New Public Mananagement, International Public Management Journal, vol. 4, pp. 1-25, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K. Joop, C. Koliba, C. Transformations towards new public governance: Can the New Paradigm Handle Complexity?, International Review of Public Administration, Vol. 18, No. 2, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lee. Conceptualizing the New Governance: A New Institution of Social Coordination, Institutional Analysis and Development Mini-Conference, Workshop in Political Theory and Policy Analysis, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA, pp.3-26, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- N. Luhmann. The Differentiation of Society. New York, Columbia University Press, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- J. Maesschalck. The Impact of new Public Management Reforms on public sevants ethics: towards a theory, Public Administration, Vol. 82 No. 2, pp. 465–489, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Malandrino, E. Demichelis E. Conflict in decision making and variation in public administration outcomes in Italy during the COVID‐19 crisis. European Policy Analysis. 2020;10:1–9. 10.1002/epa2.1093 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Osborne. The New Public Governanc?, Public Management Review, ISSN 1471-9037 print/ISSN 1471-9045, pp. 377-387, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Osborne. The New Public Governance: Emerging Perspectives on the Theory and Practice of Public Governance. London: Routledge, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R.A.W. Rhodes. Governance and Public Administration University of Newcastle, Newcastleupon-Tyne, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- C. Shailendra (coord). E-Government and E-Governance: Definitions/Domain Framework and Status around the World. Online: https://www.academia.edu/6283380/E-Government_and_E-Governance_Definitions_Domain_Framework_and_Status_around_the_World. [Google Scholar]
- O. Solomon. E-governance Analitical Reflexions, Administrarea Publică, nr. 3, pp.74-82, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- G. Stoker. Governance as theory: Five propositions. International Social Science Journal, No. 50: 17–28. (Chinese edition), (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.