MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Innovational Challenges in Electrical Engineering and Energetic Technology|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- A. Jurca, F. Păun, M. Părăian, D. Gabor, L. Lupu, Proceedings of the 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2018 18, 819-826, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2014/34/EU (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurca, D. Gabor, F. Păun, N. Vătavu, M. Părăian, Comparative study having in view the methods of determination the minimum ignition energy of the air/combustible dust mixtures, 19th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurca, C. Lupu, M. Părăian, N. Vătavu, F.T. Iacob-Ridzi, The importance of determining explosivity parameters of combustible dusts, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal 13, 1535-1545, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popa., S. M. Nan, M. Părăian, A. Jurca, F. Păun, L. Lupu, N. Vătavu, D. Gabor, Study of explosive characteristics of combustible powders, 8th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Symposium „UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO” ISSN–L 1842–4449, ISSN 2344-4754 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jurca, E. Ghicioi, M. Părăian, S. Burian, M. Darie, S. Sicoi, F. Păun, Implementation and carrying out of laboratory test stands required for conformity assessment of equipment intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres generated by combustible dusts IRECEEX, INSEMEX Petroşani, (Romanian) C 43/2005, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- *** EN ISO/IEC 80079-20-2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.