MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Sustainable Environmental Engineering and Protection|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- R.M. Maftei, C. Filipciuc, G. Vina, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, 11 (12), 2223-2232 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Chiriţă, M. Lazăr, F. Faur, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Mining Engineering, 19, 132–145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, F. Faur, I. Rotunjanu, C. Rada, I.M. Apostu, Annals of the University of Petroşani, Mining Engineering, 21, 86-99 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fodor, N. Dican, Mining Revue, 19 (2), 2-11 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Fodor, N. Dican, Mining Revue, 19 (3), 2-9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rotunjanu, Stabilitatea taluzurilor şi versanţilor (Natural and artificial slope stability) (Infomin, Deva, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Duncan, W.M. Christopher, Rock Slope Engineering. Civil and mining, 4th edition (Spon Press Taylor & Francis Group, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rada, Identification of the causes and triggering factors of landslides and measures to combat and prevent them (in Romanian), Scientific Research Report No. 2, Petrosani (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Chiriţă, Research on geomorphological changes generated by mining activities in the Berbesti mining basin and their impact on the environment (in Romanian), Doctoral thesis, Petroşani (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ielenicz, I.G. Pătru, Geografia fizică a României (Physical geography of Romania) (Universitară, Bucharest, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Rada, F. Faur, MATEC Web of Conferences, 290, 11010 (2019) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Brânduş, Revista de Geomorfologie, tomul I (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.