MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Challenges in Mining, Mineral Processing, Surveying and Civil Engineering|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- C. Alexandru, Ventilation and air conditioning, (in Romanian), vol.I, (Technical Publishing House Bucharest, Romania, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Le Roux, Mine ventilation notes for beginners, 2nd Edition, Published the mine ventilation society of South Africa (Printed by CTP Printers (Transvaal) Limited, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- I. Matei, R. Moraru, Environmental Engineering and underground ventilation, (in Romanian) (Technical Publishing House Bucharest, Romania, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Burgess, M.J. Ellenbecker, R.D. Treitman, Ventilation for control of the work environment, second edition (John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 2004) [Google Scholar]
- ABC Canada, Mine and ventilation products – ABC Manufacturers of Canada Ltd. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.