MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 342, 20219th edition of the International Multidisciplinary Symposium “UNIVERSITARIA SIMPRO 2021”: Quality and Innovation in Education, Research and Industry – the Success Triangle for a Sustainable Economic, Social and Environmental Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advances in Safety Science and Occupational Risk Management|
|Published online||20 July 2021|
- Ansys Software User Guide. Available on http://www.ansys.com/support [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vlasin, Simulări computerizate ale Exploziilor de Metan (Insemex, Petroşani, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Şimon-Marinică, E. Ghicioi, N. Vlasin, M. C. Şuvar, D. Florea, Proceedings of the 19th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2019 19, 1165-1171 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Şimon-Marinică, Z. Vass, Proceedings of the 9th Edition of the International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety – SESAM 19, Petroşani, Romania (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Şuvar, A. B. Şimon-Marinică, N. S. Şuvar, E. Ghicioi, A. Nicola, Proceedings of the 19th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2019 19, 471-478 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.