MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1215 of 18.11.2014. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Annex 19 to the Convention on international civil aviation. Safety management, ICAO, 2-d ed, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Safety Management Manual (SMM), Doc.9859,ICAO, 4-th ed. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mahutov, K.B. Pulikovskij, S.K. Shojgu Security of Russia. Legal, socio-economic, scientific and technical aspects. Risk analysis and security management, -M.: “Znanie”, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Cox L. What’s Wrong with Risk Matrices?, Risk Analyses. V. 28, № 2. 8. -pp. 497-512. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Mahutov, D.O. Reznikov, V.P. Petrov, V.I. Kukseva Use of risk matrices in risk assessment and prioritization of protective measures, Security and emergency issues. -2012. -No. 1. -p. 82-92. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Sharov, V.V. Vorobyov, D.A. Zatuchny. Risk Management Methods in the Aviation Enterprise. Springer Link, -146 p. (2021). [Google Scholar]
- CAP-712 Safety Management Systems for Commercial Air Transport Operation, Appendix 1. UK CAA, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- L.A Zadeh. Fuzzy logic—A personal perspective. Fuzzy Sets Syst, 281, 4–20. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Boss Expert system, fuzzy logic, and neural network applications in power electronics and motion control Proceedings of the IEEE V. 82, Issue: 8, pp 1303 – 1323 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- H. Slim, S. Nadeau. A Proposition for Combining Rough Sets, Fuzzy Logic and FRAM to Address Methodological Challenges in Safety Management: A Discussion Paper. Safety, 6 (4), 50; (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hadjimichael. A fuzzy expert system for aviation risk assessment. Expert Systems with Applications, V. 36, no. 3, pp. 6512–6519, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E, Kuklev, V. Zhilinsky. Accident risk assessment for highly reliable aviation systems in emergency situations, Transport and Telecommunication, v. 19, no. 1, pp. 59–63. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A. Shcherban, V. Ieremenko. UAV Flight Safety System Based on Fuzzy Logic. Transaction on Aerospace Research (4): pp. 71-80. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jenab1, J. Pineau. Automation of Air Traffic Management Using Fuzzy Logic Algorithm to Integrate Unmanned Aerial Systems into the National Airspace. International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (IJECE) V. 8, No. 5, pp. 3169~3178 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Enikeev. Methods of flight safety management in aircraft maintenance organizations. Dissert. Cand. of Tech. Sciences, Moscow (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Feng. C. C. Chung. Assessing the Risks of Airport Airside through the Fuzzy Logic-Based Failure Modes, Effect, and Criticality Analysis. Mathematical Problems in Engineering. V. 2013 Article ID 239523 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Butov, M.A. Volkov, V.D. Sharov Principles of developing a system for predicting and preventing accidents in the organization and production of air transportation. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. V. 14 No. 4(2), pp. 386-393. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Orlov, Yu.G. Savinov, A.Yu. Bogdanov. Experience in expert evaluation of conditional probabilities of rare events in the development of an automated system for predicting and preventing accidents. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. V.14 No. 4(2), pp. 501-506. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Shtovba. Designing fuzzy systems by means of MATLAB. -M.: Hotline-Telecom.-288 p. (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.