MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- S.A. Evtiukov, Y.V. Vasilyev, Handbook on the examination of accidents, PH Petropolis, St. Petereburg (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Suvorov, Forensic road traffic examination. Forensic assessment of the actions of drivers and other persons responsible for ensuring road safety in accident areas: Educational assistance for universities, PH Examination, PH Law, Moscow, p. 208 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Evtiukov, M. Karelina, A. Terentyev, A method for multi-criteria evaluation of the complex safety characteristic of a road vehicle characteristic of a road vehicle. Transportation Research Procedia, v. 36, pp. 149–156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Targ, Short course in theoretical mechanics, PH The higher school, Moscow, p. 415 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rous, Rigid body dynamics. Tr. from English in 2 volumes. V. 1, PH Science, Moscow, p. 467 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Eichenwald, Theoretical Physics: General Mechanics, PH Librokom, Moscow, p. 328 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Eichenwald, Theoretical Physics: Solid State Mechanics, PH Librokom, Moscow, p. 224 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Novikov, D.A. Lazarev, Experimental Installation for Calculation of Road Adhesion Coefficient of Locked Car Wheel. Transportation Research Procedia, v. 20, pp 463-467 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Novikov, D.A. Lazarev, D.V. Kudinov, The estimation of friction coefficient of vehicle’s blocked wheel given with contact patch of the tread with the road surface, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, v. 21, pp 42721-42724 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Valishchev, A.A. Povzner, General Physics Course, PH Lan, Moscow, p. 576 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yablonsky, V.M. Nikiforova, Course in theoretical mechanics. Educational assistance for universities, PH Integral Press, Moscow, p. 603 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.