MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- A.N. Makarova, E.I. Makarov, N.S. Zakharov, Correction of engineering servicing regularity of transporttechnological machines in operational process, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, p. 042067 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Zakharov, A.N Makarova., V.A. Buzin, Basic Simulation Models of Car Failure Flows, IOP Conference Series: Earth Environ, Sci. 459 042084 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- C. Gronroos, A service quality model and its marketing implications, European J. Marketing, Vol. 18, N 4 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- U. Lehtinen, J.R. Lehtinen, Service Quality: A Study of Quality Dimensions, Working Paper. Service Management Institute, Helsinki (1982). [Google Scholar]
- A. Parasuraman, V.A. Zeithaml, L.L. Berry. SERVQUAL: A Multiple-Item Scale for Measuring Customer Perceptions of Service Quality, Journal of retailing, Vol. 64 (1) (1988). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Yakunin, Parametric assessment of the state of services for the maintenance and repair of automobiles from the standpoint of the requirements of the GOST r certification system, Vestnik OSU, No. 2 (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.