MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- V. Klyavin, A. Grinchenko, Y. Rizaeva, N. Bakhtina, N. Baryshev, Assessing the quality of route vehicle passenger transportation, Proceedings - 2020 2nd International Conference on Control Systems, Mathematical Modeling, Automation and Energy Efficiency, SUMMA 2 P. 772-776. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korchagin, V. Klyavin, J. Rizayeva, V. Chernishov, N. Baryshev, A. Dvurechenskaya, Evaluation of road safety measures efficiency in conditions of uncertainty, International Science and Technology Conference “EarthScience” P. 052055. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, A.N. Novikov, E.S. Vinogradov, Application of electronic information and educational environment in the preparation of candidates, drivers of motor vehicles, The world of transport and technological machines No. 1 (72) P. 96-102. (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Kravchenko, Zh.V. Dubinina, I.A. Bereka, Driver training system in a driving school, taking into account personal qualities, Bulletin of the Moscow Automobile and Road Construction State Technical University (MADI) No. 1 (56) P. 42-48. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Builenko, G.N. Klimova, V.A. Zelikov, Yu.V. Strukov, A.Yu. Artemov, Methodological approaches to improving the quality of training of drivers of motor vehicles, Science and technology in the road industry No. 3 (85) P. 13-16. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Zelikov, G.N. Klimova, Yu.V. Strukov, A.Yu. Artemov, D.V. Likhachev Increasing psychological stability of vehicle drivers Studies in Computational Intelligence T. 826 P. 1129-1136. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Lobanova, Differentiation of stereotyped perceptions of road users: determining factors, European Social Science Journal Vol. 2 No. 12 P. 393-402. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, E.S. Vinogradov, Principles and methods for evaluating training complexes in the system of professional training of drivers, The world of transport and technological machines No. 3 (70) P. 107-114. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, A.N. Novikov, E.S. Vinogradov, Methodology for the application of programmed driver training, The world of transport and technological machines No. 4 (71) P. 75-82. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, E.S. Vinogradov, Application of simulator training in driver training, The world of transport and technological machines No. 2 (69) P. 110-115. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Makurina, S.V. Shport, A.A. Dubinsky, A.S. Vasilchenko, Features of emotional experiences of professional drivers, depending on the assessment of the traffic situation, Russian Psychiatric Journal No. 3 P. 11-17. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.