MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 341, 2021The VII International Scientific and Practical Conference “Information Technologies and Management of Transport Systems” (ITMTS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2021|
- S.Gringard, Internet of Things. The future is already here, M .: Albina publisher, 188 p. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Zaramenskikh, I.E. Artemiev, Internet of Things. Research and Application Area, Moscow: INFRA-M, 188 p., (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanova, I.V. Terenina, Application of augmented reality technology in logistics, Logistics -Eurasian bridge, pp. 313–318, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Borisov, A.M. Kumratova, Problems of development of the cloud technologies market in Russia, Information society: current state and development prospects, pp. 350–352, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, T.A. Dudnik, V.V Vasilyeva., M.V. Kulev, Digital technologies in logistics as a tool for sustainable development, III Arrigiev readings on the topic: “Russia's path to the future world order”, Materials of the international scientific and practical conference in 2 parts, Oryol, pp. 97–108, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sergeeva, Digital technologies in logistics and supply chain management: an analytical review, Nat. issled. University Higher School of Economics, Ed. House of the Higher School of Economics, 192 p., (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tiwari, H.M. Wee, Y. Daryanto, Big data analytics in supply chain management between 2010 and 2016: Insights to industries, Computers & Industrial Engineering, v.115.pp. 319–330, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Wamba, S. Akter, Big data analytics for supply chain management: A literature review and research agenda, Presented at the Workshop on Enterprise and Organizational Modeling and Simulation. Springer, pp. 61–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Gruel, J. M. Stanford, Assessing the Long-Term Effects of Autonomous Vehicles: a speculative approach, Transportation Research Procedia 13, pp. 18 – 29, ( 2016 ) [Google Scholar]
- S. Agriestib, F. Brevia, P. Gandinia, G. Marchionnia, R. Parmarc, M. Pontia, L. Studera, Impact of Driverless Vehicles on Urban Environment and Future Mobility, Transportation Research Procedia 49, pp. 44–59, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Martínez-Díaz, F. Soriguera, Autonomous vehicles: theoretical and practical challenges, Transportation Research Procedia 33, pp. 275–282, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Đ. Petrović, R. Mijailović, D. Pešić, Traffic Accidents with Autonomous Vehicles: Type of Collisions, Manoeuvres and Errors of Conventional Vehicles’ Drivers, Transportation Research Procedia 45, pp. 161–168, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Novikov, I.P. Emelyanov, A.O. Tarasov, The use of intelligent systems for the organization of non-stop movement of heavy vehicles on city roads, Intelligent information systems: trends, problems, prospects. Collection of scientific articles of the 8th International Scientific and Practical Conference “IIS-2020”. Southwest State University, Moscow Polytechnic University, Kursk, pp. 148–152, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Palonena, R. Viri. Benchmarking public transport level-of-service using open data, Transportation Research Procedia 42, pp. 100–108, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Novikov, S. Eremin, Patterns of passenger traffic formation in urban public transport, Transportation Research Procedia 14, pp. 483–490, (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.