MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2021VII International Russian - Kazakhstan Conference “Chemical Technologies of Functional Materials” (RKFM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 July 2021|
- V.G. Prachkin, Stimulation of oil production by a combined method based on ultrasonic action: Ph.D. thesis in technical sciences (Ufa, Russia, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Pivovarova, J. Russ. J. Neftekhimiya 59, 727 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Fakhrutdinov, T.R. Ganieva. Russ. J. Oil Refin. Petrochem. 4, 10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Khalafova, A.D. Guseinova, K.Yu. Adzhamov, F.M Poladov. Russ. J. Oil Refin. Petrochem. 6, 20 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Chernova Development and application of magnetic impact on well products in oil recovery (Monograph, Ufa, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.Kh Mirzanzhanzade, O.L Kuznetsov, K.S Basniev, Z.S. Aliev, Basics of gas production technology (Nedra, Moscow 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.L Solodova, R.Z Fakhrutdinov, T.F Ganieva, Wave technologies in oil production and oil refining (KNRTU, Kazan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P Thrones, The mechanism of formation of resin-paraffin deposits and the fight against them (Nedra, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Malyshev, N.A Cheremisin, G.V Shevchenko, Russ. J. Oil Ind. 9, 62 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Samedova. Azerbaijanioils and their component composition. Baku: Elm, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.Kh Nurullaev, Russ. J. Transport Storage Oil Prod. Hydrocarbon Raw Mater. 1, 38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A Promtov, Russ. J. Bull. TSTU 25, 86 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Askarian, A. Vatani, M. Edalat, Can. J. Chem. Eng. 95, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A Nassef, R.A. Soliman, A. Alla, Y. Eltaweed, J. Surf. Eng. Mater. Adv. Technol. 5, 147 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Haddadin, Fuel 53, 182 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Mohapatra, M.D. Kirpalani, J. Appl. Petrochem Res. 6, 107 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Tarasenko, A.E. Brand. Russ. J. Natur. Intellect. Res. Siberia 15, 44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.K Kurochkin, N.V Motin, S.Z Alekseev, A.A Kurochkin, J. Sphere. Oil Gas 2, 36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A Promtov, S.E Kutukov, M.V Sukhovey, Russ. J. Probl. Collection, Prepar. Transport Oil Oil Prod. 5, 76 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.