MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 340, 2021VII International Russian - Kazakhstan Conference “Chemical Technologies of Functional Materials” (RKFM 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 July 2021|
- A.N. Zadiranov, A.M. Katz, Theoretical bases of crystallization of metals and alloys. M.: Publishing House of the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia, 2007. 228 p. [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Greer, J. Chem. Phys. 145, 11704 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hou, Y. Wang, Z. Pan, L. Yu, J. Rare Earths, 30, 283 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dimitrova, P. Kuzmanov, R. Lazarova, V. Manolov, Adv. Mat. Res. 629, 284 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Cherepanov, V. Manolov, V.A. Poluboyarov, V.O. Drozdov, Tyazheloe Mashinostroenie [Heavy Engineering], 8, 8 (2012) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Poluboyarov, A.N. Cherepanov, Z.A. Korotaeva, A.A. Zhdanol, V.A. Kuznetsov, Modification of gray and high-strength cast iron with silicon carbide compositions, in Proceedings of the 6th Russian-Kazakhstan Scientific and Practical Conference “Chemical Technologies of Functional Materials”, 15-16 June, 2020, Almaty, Kazakhstan (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Mirkin, Physical foundations of strength and plasticity (an Introduction into the theory of dislocations) (Moscow, MGU, 1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.